Update day: 02-12-2023
Masergy Role Summary
The Tier 1 Network Operation Analyst have the knowledge and troubleshooting abilities on TDM T1’s, DS3’s etc. He must have skills in routing protocols and troubleshooting network issues. The Network Analyst directly supports a global environment and is responsible for frontline surveillance of customer WAN connections. He will perform routine tasks to maintain network and server equipment while relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions. A quick thinker who is able to multitask several issues at once and fast learner.
How you’ll make an impact!
- Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify problems with systems, applications, and networks
- Contact internal and external customers proactively regarding service affecting outages
- Work with service providers and vendors to drive issues to resolution
- Provide excellent customer service while corresponding with customers via telephone and email
- Follow detailed instructions to perform basic network break/fix functions
- Document all pertinent information within the trouble ticket system
- Basic network related projects including documentation of assets and physical labeling of server/network devices.
- Additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS / ABILITIES / KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge: experience of study / understanding of concept(s)
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and topologies.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and UDP.
- Proficient in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Strong understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP and networking equipment including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Skills: observable competence to perform activity
- Strong troubleshooting skills with various telecom circuits (T1, E1, DS3, OC3, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize several projects and tasks at one time.
- Excellent customer relations skills in both face to face and telephone contact.
- Ability: Behavior that results in an observable product
- Ability to communicate clearly and in an understandable manor with a wide range of people such as peers, managers, customers, vendors, distributors and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively advice and counsel both managers and non-supervisory employees on sensitive work related issues.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information processed, stored, or accessed by the networks is required.
Ideal Capabilities and Attributes!
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Network Analyst or similar.
- Strong experience with Inter-Network Operating Systems such as Cisco Systems and Juniper.
- Extensive experience in configuring, implementing, and maintaining a high availability network environment.
- Open with shifting schedules/ Amenable to work at night
CERTIFICATES / LICENSES / REGISTRATIONS
- Certification on CISCO, LINUX, MCITP or similar is preferred.
- Willing to work on Nightshift
- Must be willing to report onsite
- Okay with 4x11 schedule
Masergy believes diversity and equal employment opportunities benefit not only its employees but the Company as well. Masergy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender identity, citizenship status, uniformed servicemember or veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable local, state or federal law, and complies with all applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Masergy Total Rewards!
- Premium pay
- Over time pay
- Night differential pay
- Health Plan Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Pharmacy reimbursements
- 13th month pay
- Referral bonus program
- Company provided meals
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Eye glass reimbursements
- Annual rice subsidy
- Corporate bonus
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Employee of the quarter
- Tuition reimbursements program
Masergy Company Overview
Masergy helps companies of all sizes digitally transform using our innovative cloud and network platform. Recognized as the pioneer in software-defined networking, we enable unrivaled application performance and unparalleled customer experiences with a portfolio of Managed SD-WAN, UCaaS, CCaaS, and Managed Security solutions.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 San Juan City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 National Capital Reg, Muntinlupa City
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Paranaque City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Quezon City, National Capital Reg