Update day: 11-11-2023
- Welders read blueprints and drawings; take measurements; plan layouts and procedures; determine what welding equipment and methods to use based on requirements; set-up components to specifications; prepare and align parts for welding; join together components, repair holes and cut through materials using specialized
- One (1) year college or technical school, or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to read measuring instruments preferably meter tape or meter rule; and preferably other measuring equipment such as caliper, angle gauges and taper gauges.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret production drawings and work instructions.
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his abilities as well as dependable work ethics.
- Experience with GMAW/SMAW/GTAW is required and knowledgeable in welding set-up parameters.
- No. 91 Hulo St. Villarica Rd. Loma de Gato Marilao Bulacan
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Central Luzon, Bataan
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Aurora, Central Luzon
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Zambales, Central Luzon